Thank you for taking the time to find out more about volunteering at the BJC 2019. Volunteering is a crucial element of any BJC, the day to day running of the event depends on it. This year we wanted to make it as easy as possible to sign up for a shift. Please read on for more information.
RULES FOR SIGNING UP
- when signing up for multiple shifts please use the same details each time. If you come back and have forgotten which you used, please contact Natalie below
- if you are unable to complete your shift for any reason please contact Natalie below so that she can release the shift to someone else.
- check the time and duration of the shift carefully as it varies from shift to shift.
- check your junk email as the shift confirmation email will probably end up there!
- Once you have signed up please download WhatsApp and add Natalie’s phone number to your contacts (see volunteer shifts for details). Natalie will use WhatsApp at the event to contact volunteers if shifts become available.
Find all shifts here! You can also find them from the volunteers tab on the menu at the top of the page!
DISCLAIMER: Please note that by signing up for a shift you are allowing the organisers to have access to your name, email address and mobile number. This information will be used solely to contact you about the BJC and will be destroyed after the event.