In this volunteer shift you will take down and tidy up the campsite. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- taking down fencing panels and moving them to the entrance of the campsite
- helping people take down their tents
- hand out bin bags for rubbish and recycling
- Pick up any litter left over from campers
- help people move their caravans
You will be required to be there early on Sunday morning so that we can give you a briefing on what needs to be done and allocate you a job. If you are travelling from a far this shift may not be for you as it won’t leave you much time to drive home if you want to set off early.
During the event we are running communication through WhatsApp Messenger. If you don’t have WhatsApp, please download it onto your phone and add the contact telephone number above to your contacts. Once you have done that please send a WhatsApp message with your name and “BJC2019 volunteer” to Natalie.
Please fill out the details below and we will get in contact ASA