In this volunteer shift you will take down and put away everything in the 24h hall. This includes but is not exclusive to:
- moving the tables and chairs out of the traders area
- pushing in the bleachers back
- taking down the lights and sound in the stage area
- move fencing panels
- take down the workshop boards
- take down the bar
- collect lost property from the main hall, showers and toilets.
- take down any leaflets or posters which may have been put up
- collect any rubbish
You will be required to be there early on Sunday morning so that we can give you a briefing on what needs to be done and allocate you a job. If you are travelling from a far this shift may not be for you as it won’t leave you much time to drive home if you want to set off early.
During the event we are running communication through WhatsApp Messenger. If you don’t have WhatsApp, please download it onto your phone and add the contact telephone number above to your contacts. Once you have done that please send a WhatsApp message with your name and “BJC2019 volunteer” to Natalie.
Please fill out the details below and we will get in contact ASA