In this volunteer shift you will be in charge of making sure BJC attendees park in the correct place. This shift will include:
- giving out car park permits and marking them down on the list
- taking telephone numbers of all persons who park in BJC designated car parks
- directing drivers to a suitable spot in the car park
- directing drivers with caravans to the campsite
- making sure caravans are properly positioned
- taking charge of the flow of the traffic
- radio through to security if needs be
During the event we are running communication through WhatsApp Messenger. If you don’t have WhatsApp, please download it onto your phone and add the contact telephone number above to your contacts. Once you have done that please send a WhatsApp message with your name and “BJC2019 volunteer” to Natalie.
Please fill out the details below and we will get in contact ASAP.